Environmental Engineering Principal
Our client is seeking an Environmental Engineering Principal to support and expand the services offered in their Phoenix Arizona office. They are seeking a Principal/Senior Project Manager to expand and lead their Environmental Consulting Practice as part of their leadership transition plan.
• As a Lead, you'll help grow our existing practice focused on providing environmental consulting, engineering, permitting, and compliance services to private and public sector clients in a wide range of markets including manufacturing, mining, real estate, solid waste, and power.
• You will be responsible for managing and expanding services to current clients and developing new business, as well as managing projects, mentoring junior staff, and providing senior direction on a variety of projects.
• BS in Engineering, Geology, or related field;
• Professional license and/or Nevada Environmental Manager certification a plus;
• 15+ years' experience performing and managing environmental projects;
• Successful track record of direct client management and business development responsibilities;
• Knowledge of federal and state Administrative Code regulations for air, remediation, water/wastewater, and solid waste;
• Regulatory reporting program experience (e.g. EPCRA, NPDES);
• SPCC/SWPPP compliance.
The client is consistently ranked as an Engineering News-Record Top 200 Design Firm, offering big firm opportunities with a small firm culture. Not only will we help you develop professionally, but we will also provide you with the opportunity to become an owner of the firm and share in our success. You will work on diverse projects while providing high quality service to our clients. In addition to offering company stock at all levels, we provide a matching 401(k), profit sharing, a performance bonus for all employees, medical dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability and tuition assistance. Join our team where your contribution matters.
Client is an Equal Opportunity Employer