Fort Carson, Colorado Springs or Denver Metro
electrical Engineer Junior-level
Our client is seeking a Junior-Level Electrical Engineer to support their Federal Operations in either Fort Carson, Colorado Springs, or Denver Metro area.
Independently performs complex engineering project tasks under supervision of senior personnel. Under general direction, prepares plans, specifications, and cost estimates. Assist Project Manager in developing and executing infrastructure projects from initial scope definition to project completion. Project scope may include electrical, mechanical, water, fire/life/safety, security, IT, and other infrastructure components. Project goals vary from modernization/updating to new installation on a scale from one building to multiple facilities nationwide. Projects may also include assessment of facilities’ systems.
• Advise on engineering portions of project scope development, including code compliance.
• Detailed design of project components within engineer’s field of expertise.
• QA/approval of other engineers’ designs within engineer’s field of expertise.
• Participate in design development and completion with other engineers and subcontractors for all engineering trades.
• Perform on-site job walks for facilities condition assessments and discovery of existing conditions.
• Ensure proper documentation of project design and/or facilities conditions.
• Work with Construction Manager to ensure that construction is in compliance with design specifications.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Electrical Engineering.
QUALIFICATION (EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE):
• Minimum one (1) year of experience required
• Professional Engineer License preferred.
• Proficient with MS Office (Word/Excel/Outlook).
• Proven problem-solving and documentation abilities.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to obtain or maintain a government security clearance, and/or Favorable Background Investigation (BI) is required.
• Experience with BUILDER SMS is preferred.
• Experience with AutoCAD and/or ArcGIS a plus.
• GISP Certification a plus.
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
The Client is a seasoned veteran- and woman-owned small business providing expertise and innovation across the resilience, environmental, restoration, and compliance service sectors. Please submit a cover letter, indicating salary requirements and availability, along with your CV/resume as a PDF or Word file to [email protected].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.