Brooklyn Park, MN
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative – Brooklyn Park, MN
Our client is seeking a full-time Customer Service Representative to support operations in their Brooklyn Park, MN Headquarters location.
JOB DESCRIPTION & DUTIES:
• Answer incoming customer calls regarding product concerns, service questions and general client issues.
• Provide product availability, delivery, billing, shipping information, order status, scheduling, tracking information, freight issues, or shortages to internal and/or external customers.
• File claims for products damaged during shipment or returned.
• Work with team members for responses and solutions.
• Cross-train with the ability to learn quickly and retain information.
• Assist with new or existing roles.
• Assist the management team in keeping updated on product knowledge and remaining informed of any changes in company policies.
• Utilize intermediate skills with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Work, Excel).
• Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Minimum 2-3 years of related experience.
Proficiency with MS Office Suite Software.
Knowledge and experience in working in a fast-paced environment.
Knowledge and experience working with government order fulfillment software.
Experience in responding to government customer inquiries.
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (CST).
After completion of a 90-Day introductory period, the employee will be eligible for pro-rated benefits per policy. Benefits include PTO, Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client is a Minority-Owned/SDB Certified Business and Global GSA Logistics and Supplier to the U.S. Military and other Federal Government Departments through GSA Advantage, AF Advantage, and FedEmall Contract Pricing.
The client is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
Female/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity welcome!