TX or VA
Contracts Manager – San Antonio, TX
Our Client is seeking a Full-Time Contracts Manager to support their Federal Programs in San Antonio, TX or Arlington, VA Offices. Client is willing to accept a candidate that works three (3) days per week in the office and two days remotely.
A full-time salaried professional responsible for full life-cycle support for all contracts/subcontracts and contractual matters for a Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB), mainly supporting DoD, but occasionally supporting State & Local Governments or Commercial entities. Reports directly to Sr. Vice President. Ability to work independently and to provide advice, interpretation, recommendations, and administration of contractual rights and obligations, terms and conditions, negotiations/awards and modifications/changes, and other policy compliance matters. Provide internal and external contract financial oversight, project and corporate visibility and reporting, and is the primary interface with Government contracting office personnel. Works with project managers and senior leadership to ensure contract compliance and quality control, and that company resources are appropriately committed/obligated.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Support Business Development personnel in responding to Sources Sought and Request for Information notices
• Develop Pricing and Cost/Price narratives for proposals and quotes; including excel modeling and development of tables/graphs
• Assess and monitor project profitability for full contract life cycle from proposal through execution to close-out
• Review and execute contract agreements (Teaming Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Subcontract Agreements, Contract Awards and Modifications, etc.)
• Responsible for GSA MAS Schedule maintenance including review/acceptance of MAS mods; execution of contractor-initiated mods such as EPA/price adjustments, LCAT adds/deletes, SIN adds/deletes; ensuring compliance with Most Favored Customer (MFC) pricing requirements; supporting annual IOA assessments; IFF reporting; eLibrary pricelist maintenance; etc.
• Manage and execute all back-office contract-related tasking including generation and submission of billings/invoices*, project and charge code creation*, review and processing of Expense Reports*, review and processing of timesheets*, review of contract deliverables and reports, SAM maintenance, and CPARS. [*Done through Deltek CostPoint]
• Support development of annual company budgets, specifically through revenue projections, personnel/staffing projections, and employee productivity assessments
• Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or a related area preferred
REQUIRED SKILLS AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• At least 5 years of experience in GovCon industry
• Working knowledge of FAR/DFAR, CFR, and other applicable regulations • Familiarity with Firm Fixed Price (FFP) contracting and IDIQ contracts
• Able to multi-task to efficiently meet deadlines with quality work
• Must have excellent organizational skills and possess strong written communication skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, TEAMS, etc.)
• COVID-19 vaccination
DESIRED SKILLS AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Experience with Deltek CostPoint and ADP
• Prior work with a small business
• Familiarity with Cost Plus and/or Time & Materials contracting
• Experience with DoD contracting
• Pricing/Proposal experience
• Experience with GSA MAS contracts
• Active DoD Security Clearance (SECRET)
• PMP Certification
• Experience developing employee trainings and development
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
The Client is a Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB). Their mission is to provide clients with technical solutions that deliver desirable business outcomes and create value-added products and services that solve their clients’ most difficult challenges – even those that have et to be identified.
This is a full-time position located in San Antonio, Texas that may include minimal travel. Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience. This position includes health care and retirement benefits.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.